Know how behind scenes MongoDB operates. It is only on MongoDB and MongoDB Shell that the course is based. No drivers or libraries local.
1. You will start from the installation of the MongoDB.
Installation will be performed on the:
- Local computer Mac or PC
- Dedicated or VPS server
- MongoDB Atlas - Cloud MongoDB Software as a Service
You will also install graphical interfaces for MongoDB management:
- Robo 3T (previously Robomongo)
- MongoDB Compass
3. Study primary MongoDB data types - Strings, Numbers, Arrays, Objects, Dates etc. We will talk about JSON and BSON data types and discuss difference between them.
4. Perform all sorts of CRUD (Create, Read, Update and Delete) Operations.
5. Study in-depth MongoDB queries and query language. Different query operators such as $or, $and, $lt, $gt, $type, $in will be deeply covered.
6. MongoDB Aggregation framework
7. MongoDB Indexes and Utilities
MongoDB Essentials - Complete MongoDB Guide Free Download
MongoDB Essentials - Complete MongoDB Guide torrent
MongoDB Essentials - Complete MongoDB Guide review
MongoDB Essentials - Complete MongoDB Guide download
This is a website related to tutsmonk