By coding along with us in the Workshop, you’ll:
- Learn how to create dynamic layouts from the ground up, from understanding principles of composition to how to implement them in the browser.
- Understand why so many people love web typography, as well as simple rules you can follow.
- Learn the basics of color theory and resources that can help speed up your understanding.
- Learn the basics of how to work with image editing software like Sketch and Adobe Photoshop and when to reach for each.
- Learn about how the browser sees things, and how this helps create dynamic and beautiful interfaces.
- Find out how to prototype quickly, and how to communicate your ideas to others so that you can get up-and-running on a team.
- Learn how to work with motion on the web as well as how it impacts perceived performance.
- Understand what people mean when they talk about user flows and user experience, and how you can leverage this way of thinking to make the best sites possible.
Download Free Tutorial Design for Developers